Unless otherwise noted under "More Info" below, our weekly meetings are held at the Denver Country Club (1700 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80218). Free parking is available in their main parking lot, simply let the parking attendant know you are with Rotary on your way in.
DENVER COUNTRY CLUB DRESS CODE/RULES:
No jeans or hats allowed. The use of cell phones is strictly prohibited unless in your vehicle or in a designated phone booth. Additionally, no right turns on a red light from the Club parking lot are allowed. Failure to abide by these rules, and you will be asked to remedy the situation or leave the premises.
- Week 1: Thursday Speaker Based Program Over Lunch (11:30 AM Fellowship | 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM Speaker/Lunch)
- Week 2: Thursday Evening Meeting (3:45 - 5:45 PM Hosted Bar with Appetizers Provided)
- Week 3: Thursday Speaker Based Program Over Lunch (11:30 AM Fellowship | 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM Speaker/Lunch)
- Week 4: "Fellowships" with Smaller Networking/Social Focused Meeting Opportunities (Location, Dates & Times Vary)
- Week 5: Service and Volunteer Opportunities (Location, Dates & Times Vary)