I like to define networking as cultivating mutually beneficial, give-and-take, win-win relationshipsâ€¦ The end result may be to develop a large and diverse group of people who will gladly and continually refer a lot of business to us, while we do the same for them. ~Bob Burg
Membership in the Rotary Club of Denver provides the opportunity to get to know a diverse group of your business and professional peers in the Denver metropolitan area who have chosen Rotary as a way to meet one another, network, and join together in service to the community. Our club offers its members a variety of opportunities to grow your business through networking, including:
- Networking with over 300 members from the business community and guests prior to weekly meetings.
- Having focused weekly meetings devoted to networking with members in a variety of industries.
- Having monthly networking happy hours with members and other invited guests.
- Attending fellowship meetings every quarter.Â These gatherings of small groups of members are hosted by a fellow club member, either at their office, home, or other venue, so members have a chance to get to know each other and network on a more personal basis. They are fun, educational, and a great chance to meet other Rotarians.
- Being listed in our club’s business directory, which contains information on club membership.
- Connecting with 6,600 Rotarians throughout Colorado through a variety of forums, including specific programs devoted to networking.
- Joining a network of over 1,200,000 Rotarians located in over 200 countries throughout the world.
Interested in networking with business leaders in the Denver community from our club? Come check out our club.
To learn more about the other reasons to join our club, click on a link below.