Join us on Saturday, October 14th as we Step Up to support the
Denver Rotary at the McNichols Civic Center Building
Join the Rotary Club of Denver as we take you on a tour around the world and around town. Discover the stories, cultures, and communities we are most passionate about as you enjoy global cuisine and cocktails. Learn about our current projects, both locally and internationally, and discover why we have a passion for service!
Event Overview: Food Stations, Cocktails, Keynote Speaker Steve Radelet, Dueling Pianos, Live & Silent Auction and Other Fun Activities
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2017
Time: 5:30 – 11:00 PM
Location: McNichols Civic Center Building, 144 W. Colfax Ave, Denver CO 80202
Open Bar: You must be 21 years of age or older to enjoy the festivities. *Please don’t drink and drive.
Parking: Denver Post Building, 101 W. Colfax – Cost $5.00
“The Great Surge: The Ascent of the Developing World” ~ Steven Radelet, Donald F. McHenry Chair in Global Human Development, Georgetown University
A 100% interactive, crowd-focused show that they are known for across the country!
- 7 nights in a Chicago Architectural Mid-Century Masterpiece – One bedroom condo, sleeps three
- Botanic Garden Tour and Brunch for 10 in the home of Mark Donovan and Brian Greffe, a short walk from the gardens.
- Wine Tasting for 12-15 – You and your guests will sample 3-4 OUTSTANDING wines while enjoying paired heavy appetizers designed to complement the wines.
- Museum of Nature and Science Special Tour for 10 lucky people – two hour, in-depth tour of the Museum’s Paleontology exhibits and take a close-up look at the now-famous Thornton Triceratops dinosaur!
- Ski, Fish, Bike, Relax – The “Blue River House” in Silverthorne Welcomes You for one week – 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Lake Dillon Chalet – Enjoy for 7 nights this lake front chalet that sleeps 6
- Condo at Puerto Aventuras Mexico – Enjoy a 1 bedroom condo
We invite you to STEP UP AND SPONSOR, which will benefit the many programs of our Foundation. There are many sponsorship opportunities just for this event including:
- National Signature Sponsor ($5,000): As a Signature sponsor, you choose what you want to sponsor! You receive great visibility plus get a reserved table for 10.
- Regional Sponsor ($2,500): As a sponsor you receive great visibility, plus get a reserved table for 10.
- Local Supporter Sponsor ($1,000): You receive logo placement in all materials plus 4 reserved tickets.
- Club Level Sponsor ($500): Show your support of our event with logo placement on the event program and 2 reserved tickets.
Register as an INDIVIDUAL Sponsor: Registrations are $150 per person ($100 for 21-39 years of age) and include appetizers, food stations, open bar and dessert!
Thank you to our current sponsors!
NATIONAL SIGNATUARE: Jerry & Joyce Middel ~ Melly Kinnard ~ Case Collard/Dorsey & Whitney, LLP
REGIONAL: Chuck & Marty Everill ~ Don & Brenda Lewis ~ Denver Kids, Inc. ~ Pete Wall ~ Debbie & Chris Beasley
LOCAL SUPPORTER: Sandy Adams, CPA & Ron Sherbert ~ Jim & Jane Wiltshire ~ Warren Donder/Case Benefits Colorado LLC ~ Rich Harris/The Harris Law Firm P.C. ~ Wendy Handler/Sotheby’s International Realty ~ Kent Bozarth/Ed Bozarth #1 Park Meadows Chevrolet, Inc. ~ Blair Gifford/Global Heath Connection ~ Charlie Miller/Miller & Urtz LLC
CLUB LEVEL: Norm Franke/Alpine Bank ~ Jim Wilkins ~ Sandy Purcell/Purcell Capital Management/Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network ~ Mark Donovan & Brian Greffe ~ Chad Tyler/Tyler-Donegan-Duncan Real Estate Services ~ Tom & Mary Rogers ~ Giles Poulson/Faris Machinery Co. ~ Jim & Beverly Warner ~ Susan Brushaber/Reinhardt LLP: An International Law Firm
BOARD LEVEL: Virgil & Diane Scott, Lindsey Fox, Seth Patterson, El & Suellen Berger, Jack Green, Chuck & Debbie Turner, Don & Susan Kany, Harriet Downer, Carter Sales, Debbie & Gerard DeMuth, Paul Jones, Dennis Kuper, Ian & Lindsey Campbell, Bill Houston, Bob Heiserman, Julie Freshman