In celebration of 50 Years of the Denver Rotary Club Foundation supporting Youth & Education around the corner and around the world, we will raise a minimum of $600,000 through this comprehensive campaign to secure the next 50 Years of our success!
- Raise $100,000 in unrestricted DRCF annual fund gifts
- Secure $500,000 in endowment pledges/gifts to increase the corpus of DRCF
- Grow the DRCF Legacy Society to 50 members
Since its inception in 1969, DRCF has granted more than $7.8 million for Youth & Education initiatives.
WAYS TO SUPPORT DRCF
- DRCF Annual Fund
- Any amount
- 100% used to support our annual grantees
- DRCF Wilkins Family Endowment
- Established in honor of the enormous contributions of Rotarians Jim and Grant (d) Wilkins and their family.
- Any Amount
- Gift amount credited to endowment fund; only earnings may be used annually
- Unrestricted; not named
- DRCF Named Endowment
- $25,000 and up
- Gift amount credited to endowment fund; only earnings may be used annually for DRCF grantees
- Restricted; named
- Split Gift
- $500 and up
- Donor may choose to give half of gift to DRCF Annual Fund and half of gift to DRCF Wilkins Family Endowment
- Unrestricted (AF) and restricted (WFF); not named
- DRCF Legacy Society
- Comprised of those who wish to include DRCF in their estate plan
If you have questions, please contact our Fundraising VP Jill Santuccio (RotaryJill@gmail.com | 704.361.8896) or DRCF Legacy Chair Virgil Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org | 303.503.6409).